10 Facts About Science
Full Blog On Website: Worldpediafx.com
A DOG CAN SMELL 1000 TIMES MORE THAN A HUMAN BEING
AUG 25, 2022
– The largest dinosaur ever found to be more than 100 feet tall, weighing 80 tons, was called
– The largest desert in the world is the Sahara Desert with an area of 3500,000 square miles.
– It takes 0.13 seconds for light to travel around the Earth.
– The longest glacier in Antarctica is the Albert Glacier with a length of 250 ml and a width of 40 ml.
The tallest tree ever found was the Australian eucalyptus with a height of 435 fee
– There are more than 100 billion galaxies in our universe.
The world’s driest region is in Aswan, Egypt, where the annual average rainfall is 0.02 inches
– The tallest tree ever found was the Australian eucalyptus with a height of 435 feet.
– The utopia located on Mars is a smooth-level region.