These Top 30 Facts Will Blow Your Mind
- In the warmer regions of Africa, a tree named “Samani Suman” is found which collects water in its beans during the daytime and drops that water to the ground in the form of dense rain in the evening. This tree is also known as the rain tree.
- What kind of a forest is the Molai Forest of India which was planted by a single man of India on 1360 acres of land, it took him 30 years to build this forest.
- In the poisonous ivy tree, the skin-stimulating substance is urushiol, and only by touching it, the reaction of the allergy starts to be seen on the skin.
- Some species of bamboo tree can grow up to 1 meter in 1 day.
- The sunflower plant can be used to clean radioactive liquids.
- 300 million years ago, there used to be very tall trees on the earth, the main reason for this was that there were no bacteria on the earth at that time.
- The Baobab tree can store about 32,000 gallons of water in its trunk.
- The giraffe’s tongue is 21 inches long which is also used to clean its ears.
- The heart of a Hummingbird beats about 1000 times in 1 minute.
- The butterfly discovers the taste of the flowers with its feet.
- If a man is left in space without any protection, he will not be able to survive for more than 2 minutes.
- Throughout the solar system, the Earth is a place where water is available in all three forms solid-liquid and gas.
- The shrimp is of no color but when its blood comes out, it turns blue together with oxygen.
- The largest number of pigs in the world are reared in the country.
- Man in the world is a creature who sleeps only on his back.
- Lightning strikes the earth more than 100 times every second.
- Whenever the dolphin fish is injured and sick, it comes to the better, it does this to protect itself from drowning.
- If the cockroach’s head is cut off, It can still live for several weeks.
- Bumblebee Bats is a mammals that can fly.
- The Nile River is the largest in the world.
- Rafflesia is the world’s largest flower.
- Fairyflies are the world’s smallest insects.
- The largest forest in the world is Amazon.
- If all the bees in the world are killed then the world will end because bees help in producing grain.
- The highest rainfall in the entire world is in Mosinram, Meghalaya, India.
- 85% of the world’s plants are found inside the sea.
- Earthworms are a boon to man by nature as they make our land fertile which makes the crop good.
- The sunflower plant is always tilted towards the direction of the Sun. Venus Flytrap is a carnivorous plant if any worm or kit moths sit on top of it then it immediately pulls it in and eats it as food.
- Made in nature, the hardest and most solid substance is diamond.
Which is the world’s largest flower?
Rafflesia is the world’s largest flower.
Which mammal can fly?
Bumblebee Bats are a mammal that can fly.