Food Facts That You Must Read And Stay Healthy
- 49% of adults in the U.S. eat sandwiches a day.
- If you want to identify the eggs then they are immersed in water, the eggs that are crowned are drowned in the water and the eggs that are damaged keep floating in the water.
- There is more sugar inside lemon than strawberry fruit.
- Honey is a substance that can stay safe for about 3000 years.
- If you heat the grapes by placing them in the microwave, it breaks the grapes.
- In Korea, people eat octopus alive.
- If you consume too much beetroot, then your urine comes in pink color.
- Cabbage contains 91% water.
- More than 10,000 species of tomatoes are found.
- The world’s most expensive pizza is worth $12,000 and takes about 72 hours to make.
- If you cut onions with a wooden knife, it does not bring tears to your eyes.
- When we cut onions, it brings out a kind of gas that irritates the eyes and tears come out of the eyes.
- Honey is formed by vomiting done by bees.
- The ice cream used during the movies is made of crushed potatoes so that it does not melt quickly.
- Junk food is much cheaper than a healthy diet.
- The most calories are found in milkshakes.
- Lemon is one of the world’s healthiest foods.
- Food was discovered about 5000 years ago.
- Chicken tikka is Scotland’s main dish.
- Potatoes are also used to check the signal of the aircraft.
- If you do not drink a coffee in the morning and eat a fresh apple, it will be more beneficial for you.
- It is not good to eat food on an airplane because of the high altitude, the ability to smell and taste is reduced by about 30%.
- It costs about 1700 liters of water to make one hundred grams of chocolate bar.
- Watermelon contains 92 % water inside.
- Almonds are from potato species.
- India is the largest producer of spices in the world.
- If any kind of color is not called in Coca-Cola, then its color will be green.
Is it good to eat food on airplane?
It is not good to eat food on an airplane because of the high altitude, the ability to smell and taste is reduced by about 30%.
Why tears come out from the eyes while cutting onion?
When we cut onions, it brings out a kind of gas that irritates the eyes and tears come out of the eyes.