Amazing Facts About Science For Students
- The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth more than 2000 km long.
- The speed of the rocket is released at a speed of 7 miles per second to avoid the earth’s gravity.
- A dog can smell 1000 times more than a human being.
- The gestation period of an African elephant is 22 months.
- The largest dinosaur ever found to be more than 100 feet tall, weighing 80 tons, was called Seismosaurus.
- The largest desert in the world is the Sahara Desert with an area of 3500,000 square miles.
- The world’s driest region is in Aswan, Egypt, where the annual average rainfall is 0.02 inches.
- It takes 0.13 seconds for light to travel around the Earth.
- In Antarctica, the temperature is less than minus 35 °C.
- The tallest tree ever found was the Australian eucalyptus with a height of 435 feet.
- The utopia located on Mars is a smooth-level region.
- There are more than 100 billion galaxies in our universe.
- The longest glacier in Antarctica is the Albert Glacier with a length of 250 ml and a width of 40 ml.
- The thermometer was invented by Galileo in 1607 .
- DNA was discovered by the Swiss Federal Miller in 1869 .
- More than one million earthquakes shake the Earth each year.
- It takes 8 minutes and 17 seconds for the light to arrive from the sun to the earth’s surface.
Also Read: Amazing Facts About History That Will Blow Your Mind
1 reply on “Amazing Facts About Science”
[…] Also Read: Amazing Facts About Science For Students […]