Interesting facts about Albania that is best amongst all
- The official name of Albania is “Republic of Albania” and according to European standards, it is one of the poorest countries in Europe.
- Albania to the north-west, Montenegro to the north-west, Kosovo to the north-east, north Macedonia to the east, Greece to the southeast and south, and west and southwest The Adriatic and Ionian respectively share the border with the sea.
- The total population of this country is 28lakh and the population density is 105 persons per square kilometer.
- The area of this country is 27,400 square kilometers .
- Tirana is the capital of Albania and also the largest city in the country.
- Albanian is the official language of the country.
- In this country, if a person shakes his head and says yes, it means no, and if someone shakes his head and says no, it means yes.
- This country is also called the country of bunkers. The Second World War was a massive invasion of the country due to which the government here has made every way for the safety of the citizens of the country. Bunkers were built on the site and two and a half lakh were built in the country during the war period.
- Of the total population of the country, 60% are Muslims, 35% are Christians and 5% are of other religions.
- Before 1991, this country was under communist rule due to which this country had banned private vehicles and at that time the total population of Albania had only 3000 private people. There were cars .
- Social worker Mother Teresa was also from Albania and was the only woman from Albania to be honored with the Nobel Prize.
- The city of Shkodra in Albania is one of the oldest cities in Europe and is the only city in Europe that does not have speed breakers on traffic lights on the streets. have
- Being a poor country, primary and secondary education is also provided free of cost in Albania .
- Albanian lek is the official currency of Albania and the value of an Albanian lake in this country is less than 0.72 Indian rupees i.e. 1₹.
Which is the poorest country in Europe?
The official name of Albania is “Republic of Albania” and according to European standards, it is one of the poorest countries in Europe.
Being poor, In which country education is free?
Being a poor country, primary and secondary education is also provided free of cost in Albania .
Also Read: अफ़ग़ानिस्तान के ५० ऐसे रोचक तथ्य जिसे आपको जरूर पढ़ना चाहिए।